QUESTIONS ABOUT ADMISSIONS
HOW QUICKLY WILL I BE ADMITTED?
From the moment our clients finish their assessment and are cleared for insurance, we aim to have them engaged in a program within three days.
As most of our programs are outpatient, all you need to wear are some comfortable clothes, an open mind, and a readiness to listen. Although we don’t encourage it, we do allow our clients to smoke and vape, so bring these if you feel that you need them.
For our clients in Partial Care programs, we would encourage you to bring:
- A toothbrush
- A towel
- Multiple changes of clothes
- Phone chargers
- Your own money (this will be monitored by the support staff)
WILL ANYTHING STOP ME BEING ADMITTED?
The Excel Center is focused on our clients achieving abstinence in a peaceful environment. As such, you will not be admitted to our program or may be asked to leave, if you:
- Are aggressive to other clients
- Use drugs or alcohol throughout your time with us
- If you repeatedly disrupt group therapy sessions
- If you enter into a romantic relationship with someone else in a treatment program
Before admission, we need to make sure that certain financial needs can be met. The Excel Center is one of the more affordable rehabs in New Jersey. Many of our clients pay for treatment using insurance.
If you are planning to file with your insurance, please give us your insurance details before the appointment. This allows us to verify coverage, work out the personal costs, and cover the insurance.
If you are self-funding your entire treatment with us, please see the price list below for more details. As of January 1, 2017, self-pay rates include:
- Initial assessment $150
- Psychiatric evaluation $250
- Individual treatment and counseling $65/hour
- Adult intensive outpatient program $100/contact-day
Sliding scale fees are variable costs that are subject to change based on each client’s financial eligibility. By investigating client and family income, employment history, legal history and criminal records, liquefiable assets, country of origin, and several other factors, we can determine a client’s sliding fee scale.