At Excel, we understand that taking that first step towards treatment for a substance abuse or mental health problem can be challenging. We are here to help. In doing so, it is our goal to make the admissions process as simple as possible:
- The admission process starts with a phone consultation.
- Our Admissions Coordinator will take financial and clinical information.
- Our Admissions Coordinator will then verify your benefits and will let you know your financial obligation. You will be made aware of your financial responsibilities PRIOR to your first appointment so you can make an informed decision about your treatment provider.
- Your initial appointment will be conducted by a Licensed professional who will determine the most appropriate level of care based upon an Evidence Based Assessment.
- The assessment session will last approximately 90 minutes. If a more intensive level of care is indicated based upon the assessment, our licensed professionals will make a referral to the most appropriate provider and will ensure a timely transfer to that provider.
Excel participates with most major insurance plans. For individuals who do not have health care coverage, Excel offers highly competitive self pay rates.
For more information about this process please call us at 973-989-7500
or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org