Prompt, affordable psychiatric care
If you’ve ever looked for a psychiatrist — who’s taking new patients AND takes insurance AND can see you this week — you know it’s like searching for a unicorn.
Here, it’s simple to get all the psychiatric care you need, under one roof — right away, without financial stress and with no need for referrals to distant offices:
- Prompt in-house appointments with board-certified clinicians, with appointments often available within 24 hours
- Affordable self-pay rates that are typically lower than other northern New Jersey providers
Services we offer
- Initial psychiatric evaluations
- Ongoing psychiatric consultations
- Initiation of prescription drug therapy for psychiatric diagnoses
- Medication management and monitoring for Vivitrol and Suboxone as part of an overall treatment plan
While many clients see us for co-occurring substance abuse and psychiatric or mental health concerns, others see us strictly for psychiatric and mental health treatment.
We emphasize the assessment and treatment of emotional distress, mood, behavior, adjustment/stress response and attentional disorders and behaviors, including:
- Depression, anxiety and panic
- Anger and aggression
- Bipolar disorder, also called manic-depression
- ADD/ADHD and hyperactivity
- Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Seasonal affective disorder
What are your self-pay fees?
Our self-pay fees are typically lower than those of other northern NJ providers — and much less than the average $400-$500/hour rate for most psychiatrists in this area.
- Initial psychiatric evaluation $250
- Subsequent psychiatric consultations $125/hour
Do you prescribe Vivitrol or Suboxone?
Yes, we provide Vivitrol and Suboxone medication management as part of comprehensive treatment plans. Research indicates that these medications can help control cravings or feelings of reward from the use of alcohol, street drugs or prescription drugs. Our services include:
- On-site Vivitrol injections for clients enrolled in medication management programs
- Initiation, maintenance and refill prescriptions for Suboxone therapy